Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One way you know your job is good

So, this was an approximate conversation I had while bagging up some potatoes at a local potato farm a couple weeks back--

Joe: I like the yellow-fleshed potatoes. Mmm. They're so yum.
Jenna: Yeah, me too.
Paul: Yeah, but russets are good for baked potatoes. You gotta give 'em that. They're nice and meaty.

(Quiet. Chuckles.)

Joe: Ummm... (looks at Paul suspiciously).
Paul: (Shifts eyes. Cracks a slight smile.)
Joe: Well, I don't know about meaty. I'll just have to take your word for that one, Paul.
Jenna: Ha. Paul the meatman.

Sparked by that exchange, hilarity ensued during the next two days of work. Unfortunately that was pretty much the end of the winter potato season.

Possibly Related Posts



Widget by Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment