Thursday, January 08, 2009

What do you want to listen to?

Though some might say I'm a luddite, don't believe them (well, just a little). Because I often love the Gore-invented interwebs. I also always love music, though I mostly hate MP3 iPod garbage, but you'll never see me picking up a record over a CD. Digression. Sorry. Found this cool site today that makes listening to all kinds of music really easy. When I say all kinds, I mean a crap load of songs. Not everything in the world, but plenty. Site is called JustHearIt. Seems like it's new, in beta at the moment. But according to their about section, it's all legal.



From what I can tell, the site gathers music from all over the Net, in audio and video form, lists it for you according to your search query, and lets you drag the song to a Flash player playlist in the same window.

It seems to work pretty well, but I couldn't figure out how to tell if a song was audio or video ahead of time, which was a bit annoying because almost every single one of the videos that I pulled up was from youtube and had buffering problems.

Anyway, pretty cool resource if it is indeed legal.

Possibly Related Posts



Widget by Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment