I mean the me that is now was born there. And place always matters.
Love where I am now though. Just miss some of those things.
- helping farm and learning what I need to know at the longest-running CSA in central Wisco
- Keith and Carie and Gavin--hangin' and occasionally tryin' to fish
- spring hiking the beautiful glacier-touched lands, despite those nasty ticks
- graveyard drunkenness
- Point beer
- easy, mostly level bike rides
- quick walks to Charlie's
- Feel Good
- really bad TV newscasts
- Wisconsin Public Radio
- and everyone out there trying to expand local agriculture--it's amazing what you all are doing in such a small population center